Pitfalls of the Traditional Approach:
• Limited Detection: Traditional FW and AV are limited to known attacks.
• Narrow Scope: FW blind to internal activities & AV limited to
• Lack of Security Operations: Protection available without response capabilities.
• Wide Open: FW is designed to open doors to apps &
1) The customer’s IT department reported two incidents of ransomware, and unsure if they had more hidden threat lurking in the system, they called in TIARA.
2) 1 week after Cyber Command was deployed, TIARA uncovered hundreds of servers
infiltrated with mining malware, among several other security issues.
Sangfor Helps Customers Improve Security
Instead of providing event-based remediation methods, Sangfor’s security consultants perform analysis of all security events, followed by event correlation and diagnosis, identifying the source and root cause of all security issues. Sangfor’s experts provide a Threat Analysis Report (TAR) which includes business impact, security gap analysis, detailed description of the issues and potential impact, and professional long-term remediation recommendations.
The customer implemented Sangfor’s recommendations and remediated all threats and risks identified, thus improving the overall security posture, enabling the customer to meet regulatory compliance standards and raising the overall security capability maturity ranking.
CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION